Thursday 5 February 2015

What I did in the hoildays

In the holidays I went up north with my dad to see my papa we went on friday, it took us ages to get up north it took us one day to get their. We got their in 1:00 in the morning. It was finally sunny so we went to the beach. When we got to the beach we built sand castles it was so fun.


We went to the beach because it was a hot day. When we were finish building sand castles we saw sting rays there was only three of them. There was a big one and two small ones. We saw it because my aunt said “lets go look at the stingrays’’ We were amazed when we saw them because we haven’t seen them before. We also saw a boat it was so big and so clean. After that we ate ice-cream it was called rocky road it was yum. After we ate we went back home to have dinner.


We had fish n chips. Then I went outside and played with my papas dog and played with my aunts cat it was fun so I got tired. So I went for a little nap and when I woke up I slept for ages, so I grabbed my sisters netbook and skyped her. She was in australia she was living there for I think 2 or 1 years.


So I only talked to her for a little bit because it was so dark at night I was nearly half asleep. When I woke up it was now sunday so I went back home. On the way home we grabbed subways because we were really hungry. It was a long way home so I tried to stay awake, but suddenly I fell asleep on the way. When I got home It was so hot outside so I filled up the pool and sat in their. I got out of the pool and dryed myself up and played with my cat its name was kitty.


When I was finish playing with my cat I was really hungry so My mum and dad got us dinner it was KFC. After I had that I played minecraft with my cousin it was fun. At the end me my dad grabbed the stuff we packed and took it back inside. After that I watched tv and I felt happy because I had a really fun day up north.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.