Friday 13 February 2015

All about me

Welcome my name is Paige. I am 9 years old and I’m a student at Pt England School. I’m a year 5 and I am in class 10. Something that I know about me is that I really like to do art, drawing, and playing with my friends. I like art because its really creative and I always like doing crafting. At home I always do art because its always fun. I get everything I see and I turn it into art. The thing I like about drawing is that you get to draw anything you want. I started drawing when I was 5 years old, I started drawing because My big sister always does art and drawing. I like playing with my friends because they are always fun and cool. Me my friends sometimes play sport and sometimes play tag. My favourite teachers are Mr Baxendine and Mrs Jacobsen. Mr Baxendine is my favourite teacher because he always help us with our learning and is funny too. Secondly, Mrs Jacobsen is my other awesome teacher because she also helps us with our learning and she always makes sure that everybody is doing the right thing. Mrs Jacobsen and Mr Baxendine are both amazing because they make sure that we are safe and that our chromebooks are safe too. I love my family because they are awesome and amazing. I have a mum, dad and 1 sister, I’m the youngest in my family and I like being the youngest because, I get heaps of things but I always share it with my family though. Pt England School is the best school I have ever been to in my entire life. I have been to Pt England School for 3 years. I almost forgot I have a cat and his name is Toby. So thats all about me. Hope you enjoy my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.